GX Developer Convert to GX IEC Developer

l0lpb

Hello, i got a project were we are to convert parts of an GX developer project to GX IEC developer.

we did try to follow this Manual
Since we have an GX Developer Project we have to download to an CPU, then we need too upload it from the PLC in the GX IEC developer according to the Manual.

When we follow the manual to this point the GX IEC get an Error and cant load from the PLC.

What can make GX iec developer to error after it reads the PLC parameters. do anyone have an optional solution?

Similar Topics

Well, I've decided to start a new project, and like all projects, it has already gone horribly wrong. I purchased a PLC device (supposedly a...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any samples of how to "Create and Use" UDT's in CCW Developer Edition? (I am using v22) I can't find any information from...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to manually convert a Beijer E200 HMI project onto to a new Mitsubishi GOT gs2107-wtbd. The PLC is a very old A-series AS1CPU and is...
Replies
Views
Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a combination of the Beijer iX Developer software and a Rexroth L54 controller over ethernet? Can't seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom