TIA Portal fill command

mjackson

This should be an easy one, but I can't figure out the best way.
I have a DB full of INTs and I want to zeroise a number of them. Is there a simple command to do this in TIA portal?
For example, move zero to every INT from DB12.DBW31 to DB12.DBW45 (without doing 15 separate MOVES).
Something like the FILL command in RSLogix.
Preferably should be in LAD, otherwise in STL.
Thanks.

Post a screen shot of your DB - how have you got an int starting on an odd address?

For example, DBW30 to DBW44 is 8 ints

That was just an example off the top of my head, not the actual locations. I'm in the middle of converting the project from AB to Siemens and got a bit confused :oops:.
Let's consider your example instead. How can I move zero to every INT from DBW30 to DBW44 without doing 8 separate moves?