Adding M241 to unity pro 8.1

kalabdel

Hello gentlemen,

First time using Unity Pro XL and can't find M241 in the list of CPUs so I figured there must EDS, DTM or some other file/package with some other acronym that I need to add to the library.
Google hasn't been much help and neither is the manual as I have no clue what I'm looking for.

Thanks
Kal

You can't program M241 with Unity, you need Somachine V4.2 for programming.
If you mean only to read/write values to M241, then look IO scanner or read/write_var blocks.

You can't program M241 with Unity, you need Somachine V4.2 for programming.
If you mean only to read/write values to M241, then look IO scanner or read/write_var blocks.

Thanks Lare. I guess I need Somachine V4.2 then.

Thanks a lot as always this forum is invaluable.

Cheers
Kal