FTView Network distributed App.

Ece

Hello all,

I am trying to publish a Network Distributed Application in FTView 9.0. My steps are the following:
1. Create the Network Distributed Application in my laptop
2. Create a backup file via Distributed Application Manager
3. Transfer the .apb file to the SVC station (new PC). After that restore the .apb file via Distributed Application manager as a Restore application (Scope of Restore) and moreover in Primary Host area my selection is the SVC PC's name.

When I am trying to fun the FTView Client, there are no connection with the RSLinx Enterprise (I have already connect the SVC station with a real PLC).

Please for your help.

Thanks a lot

you might need to redefine communication topics in restored apa file. you need license to open in the new PC.