Panelview Plus Upgrade Problem

Fourdigger

I just recently replaced a panelview 600 with a panelview plus 700 and I am new to programming plc's so bear with me . I got the panel builder 32 software and uploaded the program to my lap top then I acquired the factory talk studio and completed the conversion to the panel view plus I added the rio drivers as instructed in the communications and the panel view plus is connected to a DH+ network. The problem I am having is all the icons show a error and I dont know if it was the conversion or what I need to change I added a photo so show what I mean

panel.jpg

I added the rio drivers as instructed in the communications and the panel view plus is connected to a DH+ network.

RIO and DH+ are different protocols, although they do share the same wiring ( Blue Hose). They will not communicate with each other.

Can you post the complete catalog numbers of both Panelviews. And tell us what the PV is connected to, also the port they are connected to on the PLC.

More Information

The old panel was a panelview 600 Cat#2711-T6C8L1X and we upgraded to a panel view plus 700 witha 2711P-RN6K comm module for DH+ I installed the resistor on the DH+ connection and it goes back to a SLC 5/04 1747- L541C in the programming I set the communications in the runtime target to a DH+ with the slc 1747-l541 selected actually I added two one with the address of one and the other with the address of 4 because in the panelbuilder32 program it showed the terminal as 3 and the nodes as 1 &4. there is another panelview panel that is connected in parrell with this panel as well should I install a resistor at the end where it goes in to the SLC 5/04