analog

James Simpson

Good day
Would you please help, I have a 3 way valve ,it is 4-20ma controlled using a PT100 for the temperature, there is also an external input for the set point , how would I program these to control this valve to open and close using a Step 5, 135 PLC ,

Regards,

Jim.

using a Step 5, 135 PLC ,

Jim, you would have better luck if you used something that most of the members of this site can remember... the 135u has not been made for a long time, can you use a new CPU? like a 1500 with TIA Portal software?

do you have a analog output on the PLC?
is the valve having the control program or is it separate and you have a Pt100 input and a analog for the setpoint?

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom