Search for output in SIEMENS s7-300

Solm86

Dear sirs,

I have a question about Siemens s7-300 simatic manager,
I want to search for marker M36.1 in all blocks of the program, how can I do this?

Awaiting for your support,

In the program editor, select an address (doesnt matter which one) in one of the existing networks of an existing block.
Then hit CTRL-ALT-Q (or right-click on the address and select "go to ..").
A window will pop up with the selected address highlighted at the top of the window.
Change that address to the one you want to search for and hit ENTER.
A list will appear with all accesses to the address (except for accesses via pointers).

Notice that in STEP7, bit addresses can also be accessed by overlapping addresses.
For example MB36, MW35, MW36, MD33, MD34, MD35 and MD36 all access the bit address M36.1
Because of that be sure to activate the "display overlapping adresses" in the abovementioned dialog.

Right click on blocks, data reference, set the filter to show memory bits. Scroll down to M36.1 and double click on the network line. This is just an alternative to Jesper using Go To window.