siemens S7-Micro/win v4

OT:
Jean, Anything change since then :) funny when someone brings a old thread back to life... I saw a post from RSDoran the other day
Mark, lots of changes since then: two little boys (2.5yrs and 4.5yrs) running around the house, got married in Ivory Coast last summer on the sixth anniversary of our first meeting. It was already the 4th time I was over there. Too much to mention all here. And I'm starting a new division for naval electricians in our training centre. I was told by the government I can retire in 7 years time, but I think there's too much left to do, so I'm considering going on a little bit longer. And guess what: there's a PLC course in the STCW programme for electrotechnical officers...

hi i am a plc programmer beginners plz give me s7 200 microwin /simatic manager

help me
The best help we can give you are the advises we always give:
  • don't hijack an age old thread to post a new question. Start a new thread.
  • turn to the representative near you if you want free gifts. We can't and won't be involved in (possibly illegal) distribution of (maybe pirated) software
  • carefully read the rules of this site and please FOLLOW THESE
I know some members will not agree with this list but the majority of them, at least the more serious ones, will.