Requesting VersaPro or Proficy Machine Edition Programs for Learning

TurboCharger

I am requesting several VersaPro or Proficy Machine Edition PLC programs with comments to learn how to implement and understand various techniques use in the industry. I am a beginning in Proficy Machine Edition and I was able to get some programs, but they dont have rung comments or any helpful information explaining what the rungs do. What makes it worst is the used of indirect addressing,with over 15 sub routines including 230+ rungs. Programming in VersaPro/ Proficy Machine Edition is totally different or for some reason harder to understand compare to RSLogic 5/500. I did learn about RFID from the program. Any program or help would be appreciated

Thanks

Most of the instructions are the same as in AB. You really need to understand the "language" GE uses to describe their ladder logic components. In GE Proficy, they have the absolute best online help I have ever seen in programming software. If you press "F1" anywhere in the program, on any instruction, you get detailed information on how the subject item works.

I had a few items I struggled with, but the logic and software I found was pretty easy to deal with. And that's with me being an Allen Bradley man from WAY back.