1200 plc Motion control with BIAS option

adam_lhadi

Hi everyone

i have a delta VFD ,it's control signal is from 0..10V or in Mamps (no -10..10v)

my plc is 1251dc/dc/rly with analog output 0..20ma , i have used a 500ohm resistor to get the 10V

in order to use the motion control is it a must to have a VFD of -10..10V analog input and a plc of the same voltage rang -10..10V

in the vfd there is something called BIAS which give a result of (0 to 5V CW 5 to10 CCW)

can i use this feature instead of -10..10V
kind regards

Your problem is going to be that your Delta vfd needs to go forward and reverse with negative to positive reference.
Looks like Delta needs a digital input (MI number)

I assume your doing position control, not just speed control?

Your problem is going to be that your Delta vfd needs to go forward and reverse with negative to positive reference.
Looks like Delta needs a digital input (MI number)

I assume your doing position control, not just speed control?
yes my analog output is only 0..10V