Mitsubishi FR A740 VSD

barryoc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

We have an fr a740 inverter that is displaying a warning on the fr pu04 operator panel. Everything seem to be fine with the inverter but it is displaying SP in the warning area of the display. See image attached. I have searched every manual possible for an explanation of this fault but no joy. Has anyone come across this before?

Regards,
Barry.

fr pu04.JPG

Can you post the picture. There is no SP warning with FREQROL.
Also why don't you check with FR Configurator, it will give you detailed information.

Thanks Googhie,

Will post later tonight when im back on site. Hopefully that plant is running and I can get the picture. We dont have access to FR configurator unfortunately.

Barry.

Is there some option card installed?
Closest error that I can think of is STP (stall prevention), but I never seen this one.
I strongly advice you to install FR Configurator and check it.

I'm sure I have seen this before & it stumped me, I think it was something to do with speed, nowever, like the poster, the drive was working fine, it does not appear to be an alarm that is causing any problem, we left it & it ran like that until the machine was removed.