Aadvance T9110 Availability

Life360 for home or not and PIR + BLE for rooms. I use the GE/Jasco Zwave PIR and am happy with them. They can be powered by micro USB even.

Life360 for home or not and PIR + BLE for rooms. I use the GE/Jasco Zwave PIR and am happy with them. They can be powered by micro USB even.
1715IO. Company Rockwell bought 7 or so years ago, most for their redundant IO, which 1756 is **** at. Not sure if you can use them in a safety app, guardlogix, that would be a requirement for me

1715IO. Company Rockwell bought 7 or so years ago, most for their redundant IO

I very much doubt someone buys a company focusing on triple redundancy processor based systems because of redundant IO.
This was Rockwell aiming at high value safety applications, particularly in process industries (just as their investment in PlantPAX started taking shape).

There's also a not negligible amount of these things (processors and IO) operating in the bottom of the ocean all around the world too.