TWIDO Power up after power loss program position

jsoulier

I have a PLC running a multi stage press that we had the power fail on a couple of times. When the PLC was powered back up, the grafcet position was held and it continued to run through the rest of the cycle. How do I set up the TWIDO so that it resets the program and the varaibles upon power up and still hold a count value of completed parts.

Thanks,

Jordan

I have found an EEPROM available here is the excerpt from the data sheet it mentions the tranfer of internal datawords to the EEPROM but it still makes no mention of this data being retentive. Sorry i cant be of more help.
Memory cartridge​
(optional)
Cartridge type TWD XCP MFK32 TWD XCP MFK64
Memory type
EEPROM

Memory capacity Ko​
32 64

Save/transfer program and internal words​
All modular
base controllers
Base controllers
TWD LMDA 20DRT/40D
pK

Program size increase​
– 6000 instructions with base controllers

TWD LMDA 20DRT/40D
pK

take a look of system bits %S0, %S1 and %S13. Program crafcet to go to initial state/reset state if some of bits changes.