Factory Talk Studio v 7.0

You can't rotate text. Maybe you could make the text an image. Then you could rotate that.

Images can't be rotated either. I should have said to rotate the text in the image and then paste the image.

You can rotate Text. Drawing objects are the only objects that can be rotated. According to the help file. You need an Analog Tag. Set the Min and Max Values for the Tag. Set you Rotation Degrees on Property page and Select Center of Rotation.

OP put you text object on the display then right click on text. Select animation then pick rotation. Once property page opens click HELP button. For more explanation.

Similar Topics

I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
I have some global objects, numeric display with associated data that pulls up a pop up screen. for the life of me i cannot figure out how it...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, looking for ideas on getting some basic training done, I need to practice on maintenance timers and bypass switches (with a Factory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom