Comfort Series HMI time setting

JDCROCKETT724

I'm hoping this is an easy one. In my TIA hmi project the time is displayed as "2/25/2014 7:42 AM" but the time displayed on the hmi is in military time. How do I get the HMI to display AM/PM time? I have gone into the date and time settings on the HMI, but there is no option to change it there.

Hi,

Have you checked the 'Regional settings' on the terminal? They will usually dictate things like numerical format, time/date display etc.

Rob

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm using Siemens TIA Portal V13 SP1 Update 7 and I'm configuring a TP1200 Comfort Panel HMI. I'm trying to display the date and time...
Replies
Views
How can I interface data between a Simatic HMI COMFORT series HMI (such as a KTP400 Comfort panel) and an S7300-315 CPU? It seems the comfort...
Replies
Views
Been fighting all morning with a stubborn HMI. It just won´t connect with the plc. attaching from settings. Have i missed anything? Both plc and...
Replies
Views
Hello, just started my first project with a unified HMI. I want to use an image as background, how is this accomplished?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is possible to only publish certain pages to the webserver? The only thing I can find to limit users somehow is to restrict...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom