Unity Pro Subroutine Call

omdeng

Hi,

I am working with Unity Pro S. I have created a subroutine in SR Sections folder and in the main ladder program in Sections folder, I am calling the Subroutine using call Coil. I have added a coil in one rung in the subroutine. This coil is always set (1) no matter if the subroutine has been called or not.

Could you help me with this?

Thanks,

if the subroutine logic is not executed it does not change the state of the coil. What do you expect to reset the coil if the subroutine is not called?

It is called in the main ladder program, but the coil inside the subroutine change its state to one and stays there.

Our crystal balls are broke. More info (picture or unity file) would be nice. without more info it is hard to say.

But you are talking of coil on subroutine.
If you really have only coil in subroutine without any logic condition, then coil will go to "1" state as soon subroutine is executed.
And memory bits (and Words) will stay on last state as long as it is changed to different state by program, communication from elsewhere or via animation table.
Bit and words have last state if nothing is setting them to different states.