Store orders in PLC with HMI

DhoTjai

Question: How can I store order data in PLC (Siemens S7-300) from HMI (Siemens TP177B)? What is the best way to do this?

I am stuck at inserting orders to PLC. I tried creating a recipe in WinCC Flexible with the following elements: cup_amount and flavour (also tags on DB).

What I want is, that these elements can be saved in an array, for example:
- order[1,1] = cup_amount
- order[1,2] = flavour
- order[2,1] = cup_amount
- order[2,2] = flavour
and so on...

The recipe form works and it saves data to the flash storage. I can also read the data record tag in the DB (order_number), but not the cup_amount and flavour. The last two tags does not update when pressed on save or download to PLC.

Help appreciated! I am stuck for nearly 3 days ;)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: