Lead Lag Pumps and the CLX ALARM data type

Re: FROG?...

Freeman Dyson, frog prince of physics by Kristi Coale (9-OCT-99)

• Freeman Dyson loves the metaphor that divides scientists into two groups: Birds, who look down upon everything and have a God's-eye view of the world, and frogs, who spend their time in the mud. The renowned Princeton physicist calls himself a frog. "I'm not against the first group, but they take an exalted view of science. Frogs typically enjoy exploring things locally and developing skills."
So I must be a frog... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

I have two pumps that are on VFD's, supplying water. Each runs with identical speed setpoints up to 50%. Above 50% the lead pump will take on...
Replies
Views
Hello!! I am trying to create a AOI to perform lead lag pumping operations based on run time. I do have 8 pumps out of which 6 are duty and 2...
Replies
Views
Greetings! I am currently working on an intuitive AOI to perform lead lag pumping operations based on run time. The concept is to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working on controlling two pumps with a single PID loop. I've been doing searches in the forum and with Google so I have the...
Replies
Views
I need to create a system of 2 alternating pumps in ladder logic. I am using RSLogix 5000 2 pumps controlled in 3 modes (OFF, Manual and Auto)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom