Write data records to siemens HMI through the job mailbox

adamplc

I need to use the job mailbox area pointer to write a data record to the HMI, using job 70.

The concept is to scan a label with a hand scanner from the string scanned change the recipe to the correct data record.

The trouble is, I cannot pass a string as a parameter only a number. Anyone done anything like this?
This can be done in TIA, but I have Flex 2008.
Thanks for any help.

job mail box.jpg

Similar Topics

Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Looking for options to write data to Siemens PLC. Looking for something closest to way we were doing it with AB PLC and excel sheet. Old way...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have a 1769-L30ER that runs a new piece of equipment my company bought. I would like to read from and write to some tags on this PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been using CODESYS for years and had taken for granted that the PLC part was very similar to TwinCAT. but just found one issue that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom