DL405 to Micrologix

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
What is the best method of transferring data from a Directlogic 405 to a Micrologix 1400, All the searches I do looks like Ethernet (Modbus TCP) which I am not familiar with. I see the Micrologix has this option on channel 1. I am already using channel 1 to read several other Micrologix 1400,s and a couple of 1761 NET-ENI's with a read MSG. I only need a small amount of data out of 2 Directlogic 405's (a couple of integers and a couple of bits) and only for Data
no programing.
Hopefully someone has done this, although all the posts I find on the net are pretty old.
Thanks again.......................

Similar Topics

Hey friends, I have a customer with a Direct Logic 405 D4-440 CPU. It talks to a very antiquated Xycom device for display and a Texas Instrument...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm brand new to DirectSOFT 5, and fairly new to PLC programming in general, so go easy. I was handed a program with no information on...
Replies
Views
I'm currently attempting to replace the HMI on an existing system with a Red Lion Graphite or G3 HMI. The PLC on the system is a Siemens Simatic...
Replies
Views
I would like to ramp open a 4-20mA valve over a period of 10 minutes. I haven't used a Koyo PLC before. Regards Darren
Replies
Views
hi all. I would like to know if i can get the analog values out of a Dl405 into my Rsview screen¿ I have a modbus plus pc card that i can use. So...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom