Using Patlite la6 via modbus

secs

Hi all.

Has anyone had any success using a Patlite LA6 signal tower via modbus? I have been reading the manual and trying to work out how I get a certain pattern to appear. As in I set up a pattern and upload the files. I want to fire up group one.

the manual says as an example

5.3.3. Register Address
The register address list supported by this product.
Register Address Control Allocation Data Condition

7 (07H) Smart Mode MSN 00H: doesn't control, 01H: controls
LSN 01H-1FH: Group Numbers 1-31

are these numbers represented as HEX etc?

Engineer

Did you have any luck getting this working?
The manual wasnt written from a PLC programmers point of view. It almost looks like the PC section of the manual

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom