Logix 5000 file conversion

QvixoteRoux

Hi

I am asking for a simple favor (I think)

I need one file aparently made with v20 to be downgraded to v19 or lower, is located in the folder Software/BBPro EthernetIP/ CTS_BBPro_EIP_instrument_seed

I am expecting that this file has a demo for using an AOI for connecting Ethernet/ip to a CTS Cinccinati Test System Model Black Belt Pro

It may be of help to somebody here

many thanks

Save your v20 file as an L5K. Then using a notepad editor, edit the file so it thinks it's version v19. I'm not at a computer and I don't remember the syntax. But, when you try and open this L5K in v19 the software will tell you what its expecting. It's not hard to do.

Similar Topics

How can I open a file that says "The requested resource is not recognized by the Security Authority. See your Security Administrator."
Replies
Views
Greetings all, I have a programming unit that is not allowed to be online. ( yes, we are remaining at the ready for a Cylon attack) It is rslogix...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a problem that I could not get any results as a result of my research on the web. I installed RSLogix 5000 pro edt. (v13.04...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a retrofit job, it is using a Control Logix L55, Ver 13, with Devicenet IO and Ultra 3K drives on Devicenet. Now I need to add in...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , A machine manufacture sent me a trend file (.l5x ) to import in a RS Logix 5000 program they developed. Can you import Trend...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom