RSLINX not showing OPC server, what could have gone wrong ?

You need a full licensed version of RSLinx to use OPC. Lite version will not work.

@cwal61...You will not be able to access Copy DDE/OPC Link applet (Menu Bar/Edit) unless running RSLinx Classic; he's obviously running it since he posted its screenshot.

@nchahal7...Do you actually have any configured Topics in RSLinx or are you connected to any controllers?

Follow the instructions from within

https://theautomationblog.com/getting-allen-bradley-plc-and-pac-data-into-excel-using-rslinx/

It is a procedure for connecting an Excel spreadsheet to a controller, however, it should get you started.

Follow Steps 2 through 10 of the instructions in the link I have previously posted and then post the screenshot after Step 10 has been completed.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a NAT device 9300 ENA that I can ping successfully but can not see it in RsLinx. I need to set a private address for an IO link...
Replies
Views
Hi, folks. I searched the forum for this topic before submitting a new post, and the only thread discussing a similar issue like this the OP was...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am having an issue seeing a PLC through RSLINX. In the image below, My PLC at 192.168.10.10 is connected to another PLC via the ENBT in...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a cabinet so that the PLC and HMI can be remotely logged into via the client's VPN using Studio 5000 and Connect Components...
Replies
Views
I just added a PanelView Plus Compact 1000 to our network. Initially it showed up in my RSWho as an unrecognized device with a yellow question...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom