PLC Analog Input Module

umrz180

I am a student of BS Electrical. I just start a new project ' Protection and Fault detection of 3-phase induction motor using plc'. As PLCs are of different types. So selection of PLC is difficult for me because i am just the beginner in PLC studying.
For protection of induction motor different parameters will be input of PLC. As i studied untill now i need 3 sensors which are winding temp. sensor, ball bearing temp. sensor and speed sensor.
Apart from these 3 sensor, i need 3 CT's and 3 PT's for voltage and Current measurement.
Overall i shall have required 9 inputs which are analog. For analog inputs, analog cards are necessary. so i need an information which PLC is best to cover these analog inputs and how many analog cards will be used. I am so confused about this thing. IF any one of you have any better idea then suggest. I will be very thankfull.