Help for Guard Logix CPU L71S

Ali Raza

Help required For Guard Logix CPU L71S

We are facing following problems for gurad logix

1) How we can edit the safety Program and safety tags

2)Could not change the Safety Modules Properties

Is there is any procedure for that or it is software end Problem using Studio 5000 standard edtition

After that we send Empty program with Existing Hard ware then At online it gives I/O Not OK communication not established bw EN2tr to AENTR and its safety point ios

You have to unlock the safety to change anything safety related....in the upper left of logix while online does it show locked or unlocked?

You can't modify any safety programs using Logix Standard Edition. You will need Full or Professional edition.

And, as robertmee said, you'll have to have the safety unlock password too.