CompactLogix -Can CF card be used as additional data memory?

skyfox

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all,

Does anyone know if a 1769-L24ER-QB1B's CF card (or any logix cpu for that matter)can be used as additional data (Tag) memory by the cpu?

Thanks.

Logging

I have successfully logged data, even in CSV format, to the CF card in the CompactLogix platform. If you need more memory for tags - you will need a different model processor.

Similar Topics

CompactLogix PLC 1769-L30 ERM Should I be saving the program file or Data there? How do I do that? The image is all grayed out in the Non Volatile...
Replies
Views
I have a project where I will need around 20 IO cards. I'll probably have 5 on a compactlogix L320ER and 15 or 20 on a Point IO AENTR module. The...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I was given a CompactFlash card that was in a CompactLogix CPU. I placed the CompactFlash card in a Reader , and captured...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I will be installing a brand new CF card into the slot on a CompactLogix L32 processor. This to provide permanent backup memory for the...
Replies
Views
I might be missing something simple here but we've set some scaling up on our analogue input cards (4-20mA ranged HighEngineering = 100...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom