Phoenix contact PLC

plutonium

Hi,

is there any Phoenix PLC expert? :)

I have ILC 131 ETH and I cant access on him. Tried to setup IP but I'm helpless and dont know what to try anymore.

Please give me suggestions what to do---o_Oo_Oo_O

262819484f84428da56c264641a389c8.png

c14f3f1b85164c0ca6b20bcd5135b94b.png

on the first screen shot did you populate the mac address or did it grab it from the PLC

what is the IP address of the computer you are on?

can you ping 192.168.100.100?

Can you call Phoenix Contact Support.

I have used the ILC a few times but I don't do it every day.
Sometimes powering the PLC off and back on will get it to show up in the IP Assignmnet tool.

I typed MAC manually.

PC's IP is 192.168.100.130

Ping is impossible as IP is not assigned and PLC is blank in that field. I entered in software IP Iwant to assign to PLC.

This is brand new unit.

I was connected on it with ethernet cable and also with serial cable, but I really dont know how to setup connection for serial (cant find settings).

I also tried BootP but without any change.

Anything else? I'm crazy already and project didn't even start.

Did you run a bootp server with your pc connected to plc you may have to wait a bit but the plc Mac address should show up.

Until you get connected you can't assign an ip address

I will look into serial settings for you. Do you have a serial cable or a USB to serial adapter and is it showing up in your com ports

Last edited:
Yes I did. Here it is (tried to remove MAC). Have been waiting for few minutes and nothing changes.

e445a0512320429ba7f308a56826aa85.png

I have USB to serial cable and from serial (RS232) to PLC original Phoenix cable.

SOLVED!!!

Tried to run BootP with PCWorx (NOT EXPRESS!!!). Then disconnected power supply and ethernet cable. Reconnected power, and waited for boot. After that reconnected ethernet cable and IP was assigned!