Help Building a FTV Image

thumperbs

Hi folks,

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how the image linked below was created?

The original I'm working with was manipulated in Photoshop extensively but I'm mainly interested in how the "rack" was assembled originally. A search on google brings up a lot of like images so I'm assuming these are assembled with a tool that is available somewhere?

Thanks for any help.

PLC.jpg

Looks like it was created with Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (IAB), or at least the .png files that accompany it.

Similar Topics

Hi All, This is my first time using CCW with a Micro850 and a PanelView800. The project I am working on will have the PanelView connected to...
Replies
Views
I will be building a panel and I want to make sure that I am staying to code. I know that I need to worry about SCCR Ratings, and Panel FLA...
Replies
Views
I am building a small control panel and need advice. I am looking at using one of the breakers in the link below...
Replies
Views
Dear sir. We are in the engineering stage of our project..I want to submit material submital to client.. In that complaince statement as per...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help out with this Panelview Plus Performance Email. I keep getting an "unable to activate connection "smtp-mail.outlook.com". I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom