Need help setting up EGD from GE Rx3i to Rj3ib

Cookz615

Good morning,

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the process of setting up an EGD exchange from a robot controller to a PLC. The PLC is an RX3i GE and the robot controller is a FANUC Rj3ib. I am trying to monitor an analog input in the robot controller in my PLC so that I can set up a PID based off of it and another register in the robot controller containing a preset. Any help or suggestions on how to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks to both of you for the info and direction! I believe with it I am headed in the right direction. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! First time posting to this, so should give you a bit of background info on myself to explain the situation i'm in. I am a beginner...
Replies
Views
I am new to compactlogix 1769 L30ERM PLC. when I was upgrading firmware to version 30 through control flash flowing error came. it is; and also...
Replies
Views
need help setting up a jar filling machine...HELP!! i need help creating a logic control that can process this requirement. I have extremely...
Replies
Views
Dear Kind advisors, I need help on the title mentioned subject. The logic i wrote as attached is working and will update the CPU time clock after...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom