APV accos PLC

matutes92

Hi folks,

I want to ask you if anyone have any knowledge about APV accos PLC and if you can help me solving a huge problem that is leting me asleep:

I have an APV accos 30 PLC conected to a Accos 30g GPIO by a bitbus interface, and the it goet to an ET200 distributed I/O sitstem via profibus DP. it actually have ET200U series conected and working properly with the previous anounced configuration, but this series it´s actually discontinued and i´m not able to get any spare parts for this ET200 so i decided to migrate to a newer ET200 sistem like ET200S that i actually have tryed and it works well with some little tweaks but the big problem that i can´t solve is that the resolution of the A0 cards it about 13 bits or higher, and my sistem for some reason only send up to 1024 points (which would be 11bits).

it´s there anyone that know how to incrase this range? i know due to the PLC programing manual that the plc and also y thing that the GPIO can send up to 15 bits signal, but nowhere says how to set this!

If someone has any idea about it I would be very grateful about.

thanks and i hope anyone could help.

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any manual or information about this system ACCOS 30?

I have to do some modifications on this system Accos but i don't find any information.

Thanks and i hope anyone could help.

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any manual or information about this system ACCOS 30?

I have to do some modifications on this system Accos but i don't find any information.

Thanks and i hope anyone could help.

hi i have worked with accos 30 for about 4 years and i have lots of documentation about it, if you are interested e-mail me requesting for that and will send you some information.

E-mail: [email protected]