S7-400 watchdog

maico

Hi All,
how do I set up a watchdog/lifebit between s7-400 and a dcs system, even just to get the watchdog pulse from the s7 would be a start šŸ™ƒ

Thx

The 400 series have what is called a clock byte. You can set this up in the hardware config of the processor.

Then the different bits of that byte will blink at different frequencies and you can either send that or create a frequency divider and create other multiple frequencies.

Similar Topics

Hello people, it's been a while... Hoping someone here with patience can help me detect a problem with this code. Its a cyclic state machine...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom