Flashing green NS on L30ER processor

Kindbluemagi

Hello all,

I am currently having issues with setting up my processor. I was able to get online with it using a USB to setup it's IP. However, after setting this up, I am getting the flashing NS light. I realize this means i'm missing CIP connections. Does anyone know how to establish those? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mr. Magi

Just talk to it from your HMI via ethernet. Connecting via RSLogix over ethernet may also sort you out.

Flashing NS is just saying "I am ready to rock but noone will talk to me. I am so bored." I guess it is like a weird teenager in a way. The only way to shut it up will be to take something into its network and tell it to talk to your processor.

So apart from "this LED is flashing and it is annoying" what other issues are you having?

Thanks. All that worked and I figured out it was a stupid mistake on my part. Had the processor set to the wrong IP :( After fixing that, everything is starting to fall into place.

Thanks again,
Mr. Magi