Upgrade to View SE 11 forced to use Alarm and Events what happens to Win911 V7

Tanquen

So View SE 10 was the last to support HMI alarm tags. View SE 11 says you must migrate them to Alarm and Events.

The View SE alarm summary will no longer work and you have to change them to an Alarm and Event summary?

So will the Win911 OPC connection to View SE still work or must you get the Win911 Alarm and Events add-on or will it still work but you can't ack the Alarm and Event alarms?

Similar Topics

Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon I have a panelview 2711-k5a2 ser B Rev-C frn 1.07. Can this be up graded to Rev J frn 4.10-4.XX? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi; At our one of machines, there is Allen Bradley panel view 1000. The HMI was working fine but after a power cycle, it failed to build...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Trying to install FTView ME 9.00 on a new laptop, no existing FTView install. Every time the installer gets to ~55%, it fails and...
Replies
Views
I have a computer with a FactoryTalk View SE local project running version 9. I would like to upgrade the project to version 11 as we have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom