Ifix doens't write bool values in PLC

CsmQl

Hi there pals, i have a problem, i am working in a project with Ifix, i have to command some valves in a line from Chile to Argentina. The think is.. we cannot move the valves with the Ifix, i know the problem is just Ifix cause we moved the valves forcing the bits of the PLC with Modscan and the valves did the operation, we also know the command we are sending to open and close the valve is ok from the Ifix Workspace, the database and the MBE.. we can observe them in these points, so in one point from the MBE to the PLC we have a problem.... we also know the adresses we are pointing are ok, cause are the same adresses that we pointed with the Modscan and did the operations... if any one can help me with this, that'd be great!

PS: Sorry for my english, this is not my native language, i hope you can understand me.

I read as you can't change a PLC value with iFix.

-Which PLC?
-What's the HMI driver? OPC?
-What iFix block are you using?
-How is Modscan figure in all this?

maybe a diagram would help.

Need more info but a couple things to start

The DI Tag in the iFi database might not have Output Enabled checked.

Add @BOOL to the end of the tag address

hi pals! we solved it, but i am corious about what happened.

the plcs were old Modicon 984 series.
the things is ... we can now control the valve with the open / close commands, in mbe we had to create an unsigned integer variable for the all register where the bits of open and close command have to be writen. we have to write the integer equivalent of the boolean values ​​and the valves open and close ok now ... idk why the bools didn't work, but this other way actually works ok.
when i return to the plant i will try to check deeper why the boolean way didn't work.