OMRON CJ1M-CPU13 integration issue with NS12-TS01B

shyam_m

Hi All,
In the year of 2008, My site has been commissioned with Omron PLC CJ1M-CPU13 and HMI touch screen interface NS12-TS01B-V2 for gate control application.
Recently I tried to replace the old PLC with recently purchased CJ1M-CPU13. After replacing the PLC, The HMI Touch screen panel is not communicating with PLC. I am getting error below error .
Communication error detected while writing by the following case.

- Corrupted data by Noise.
-Transmit error by the host.
Allocation Host: HOST3
MRES=05, SRES=01
as per NS error document,"No destination Address set on routing table ( SPES:01)" is the route cause for the error. I have manually added Routing table to the TSP but still I am facing same issue. If I replace old series PLC, it works fine without any issues.

I am struck with this issue as the replacement PLC is not working. This PLC is used for one of the critical gate operation. Please advise me to resolve the issue.

Proceeding with my analysis, I have Noticed below version/revision changes with PLC's.

OLD PLC: Revision D, PCB revision - AB-, Software revision - AB 1.
NEW PLC: Revision L, PCB revision - EB_, Software revision - BE 4.

Is there any compatibility issues with NEW PLC & TSP ?.
Is there any downgrade of software revision will help me to resolve the issue ?.

BDRM_Error.jpg BDRM_TSP.jpg newplc_deviceinfo.jpg oldplc_deviceinfo.jpg