525 UDFB in CCW

Thanks for the insight on using Global and Local variables. I have run into this type of strange behavior in another project that I had misused the Global and Local variables.

I have nothing to add to this except I have found the UDFBs to be shaky. I worked with the PIDE and PID ones as well as the one you referenced for CCW Micro 820 programming at there seems to be a lot of issues associated with it. I'm just messing around with the SCP block now and have been successful but have't quite found a CPT one as of it

Hi PLC Guy,
I had worked in a project with the Micro850 and Powerflex525 over ethernet. Looking for some sources I found the RA_PFx_ENET_STS_CMD block, however it has a weird behavior: althoug the block is enabled and I sent a speed reference and the START enabled,sometimes the powerflex track the reference but in other times it doesnt.
Could you send me your example code? please, so I can detect my mistake.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Iv sent you what you have asked for in a private email.

My email server is currently down but should be up soon and it will automatically send.
Sorry for the delayed response, Iv been out for a bit.

Sample Code

I am starting out going down this path with a micro820 and two powerflex525 drives.

I have the UDFB already and am wondering about the tags local vs global. This may be a stretch but would it be possible to get sample code? I find AB support also lacking along with any help items.

email: [email protected]