Wonderware Intouch- MS Access

JIVM1127

Hi everyone, I have a project that demands Wonderware to communicate with MS Access, to establish connection I have followed this very useful but bit outdated link:
https://www.logic-control.com/datasheets/1/Tech%20Notes/Tech%20Note%20154%20-%20Config%20InTouch%20to%20Query%20Data%20from%20SQL.pdf

My problem is whenever I try to retrieve data from the Access table, using SQLSelect only returns -1,

Seeing the manual above it says that the structure is:
ReturnCode = SQLSelect( ConnectionId, TableName, BindList, WhereExpr, OrderByExpr );

Right now my code looks something like this:
SLQ_Search_Ton=SQLSelect (ConnectionID, "tabletest1", "Register_DB", "type=Item1", "Ton LAST" );

where Register_DB is my Bindlist, Item1 the row name and Ton the column name.

Is this right?, I have seen some Technotes but I have to admit I just dont get it.

https://softwaresupportsp.schneider-electric.com/#/okmimarticle/docid/tn1284

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

🍻

Thank you for your answer, I have to say that I dont really know how to solve it, when I put
I think you type=Item1 should be type='Item1' with a single quote as per SQL strings.

Now appears the message "string cannot mix with another type"

Dont know what does that mean, since there is no discrete variable in there, what do you guys think could be the solution?

Could be that I cant call the action script from a push button? must be a condition script or something like that?

Thanks again!

Thank you all of you guys, I have to say that after trying a lot I wasnt able to figure out a way in which we can retrieve values from Access, dont really know whats wrong about the code.

But using Excel with the WWPoke and WWRequest it is right now our way to get out of the deal, meanwhile going to try to solve this.

Thanks a lot for helping me out!