Micro 820 Messaging

SLJackson

I am trying to get a Micro 820 to message with a Modicon M340 Processor via a NOC 0401 card on the Modicon rack. I have the NOC card slave address 1 mapped to the data points I want to transfer which are 40 bytes of info and the MSG instruction in the Micro configured for the same. The two PLCs are connected via radios. All are on the same subnet. I can ping all of the addresses and see everything in an IP sniffer application. I cannot get the Micro to read any of the values that I have set in the Modicon processor. Has anyone tried to do anything even remotely close to this and if so can you point me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance for any help.

Just in case anyone stumbles across this thread and is having a similar type of issue post here as I was able to get this working after a lot of struggles. I would be a bit difficult to explain all of the hoops I had to jump through to make it work but if there are specific questions I might be able to help.