Pumps Lead/Lag Control

Good deal! Now you have enough information to solve the problem.

There are two basic ways. You could use 2 On-Delay (TON) timers (each set for 5 seconds - this is a more simple method),

or you could use only 1 On-Delay (TON) timer set for 10 seconds. With one timer, you could use comparison instructions to control when each pump started by comparing the timer accumulator (T4:0.ACC) word to "5" then to "10". This would be a more advanced method.

Which do you prefer?

The info that has been posted by Lancie1 should set you in the correct direction
Is this for your training

Okay, given the beginninging program in Post #14, I think it is correct except for adding the time function to Pumps 2 and 3. So what should be the next step?

I know now it is your turn to do some programming.
Start by writing the code for a stop start output then follow Lancie1 and post either a zipped copy of your program or a screen snapshot. We need you to do SOME of the work. This is for you to learn not us to do. Sorry

Yes, what Ian said - work on it, review your class assignments and notes, and see if you can figure out how to add the two timers, and the 2 bits on the 2 pump output rungs to delay the start for Pumps 2 and 3.

So when I get it I will send another thread.
Please do not start another thread. Simply add a new post onto the end of this thread. It will still be here, probably for the next 20 years, so no need to start another one. That makes it easier for people to follow what you are doing, instead of starting over with all the questions about the situation.

I am not certain if ill be here in twenty years that would
Be good but i will be 75:ROFLMAO: