GE- VMIC cards configuration

jawad rasool

Hi all,

I've two VMIC cards in a PLC rack, both cards are running two different VB Application, what sort of configurations we'll have to do?

Can any one refer me some documents regarding using two VMIC cards in a single PLC rack.....

Depends on the System you have, sounds like 90-70 or RX7i. Both of these systems use the CPU to configure all modules in their racks so you begin with Proficy ME for your system. Most VMIC modules are configured as "VME" modules and the details will come from the web site manufacturer of the module. GEIP modules here: http://support.ge-ip.com/support/search/ui.jsp

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I have a question with the Allen Bradley 1756-L83E. If I have multiple I/O cards (120VAC, 24VDC input output and analog cards)...
Replies
Views
I have a project where I will need around 20 IO cards. I'll probably have 5 on a compactlogix L320ER and 15 or 20 on a Point IO AENTR module. The...
Replies
Views
Hello folks I am newish to controls and even newer to Omron. I have two OC211 cards on an Omron cj2m-cpu33 that are not receiving power from the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to 'standardize' several HVAC units running micrologix 1400. My question: Can I 'leave out' IO cards in the IO map below or do I...
Replies
Views
Ive found a list of 1734 cards thay dont work with L1 processors. It looks like they are all just DeviceNet and Profibus. Purely academic has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom