vijeo Citect #COMM error on new tags

jawad rasool

Good day,
I'm facing an issue with Vijeo Citect SCADA version 7.3

As i make new variables in Vijeo Citect SCADA either by modifying variables.dbf file or manually adding a variable in variables under project editor, there comes #COMM error on runtime.

the variables PLC address are correct and OFS server is reading/writing the tags correctly.

the issue lies between OFS and SCADA citect variables. please share your experience and let me know what could be the issue.

Similar Topics

My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all...
Replies
Views
I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
I need help with vijeo citect 7.4 as I use Modbus TCPIP to get the data, it turns out the address is having error.. For example, when I write...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a simple question for anyone who knows.We cant try because system is working and we dont have a permission about it. We have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to import a genie from an old project to new project, but I cannot do it and didnt find any answers yet on Google. Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom