Quantum 140 CPU 651 60S Controller Restart Time!

jawad rasool

Hi all,
Yesterday I tried to reset the Quantum 140CPU65160S controller by pressing the Reset button available on front panel under the cover.
The controller started it diagnostics and memory check, then there was a message "Controller Initializing, Please Wait" this message was there for about 20 minutes but the controller didn't boot up.

Then we turned the power OFF and again turned the power ON, this action started the controller.

Please confirm if this long duration while reseting the controller is normal?

No that is not normal.

Is this a unity based processor or are you running concept? Suggest you attempt to go online while the processor is in this initializing state and see if the diagnostics in the programming software gives any further clues as to what's going on.