Logix5000 Clock Update Tool

jjimen03

Does the Logix 5000 Clock Update Tool modify the value within the DSTAdjustment attribute of the WallClockTime ?

In other words, does it change the value from 0 minutes to 60 minutes automatically when we enter/leave Day Light Savings Time and Standard Time?

I can`t say for sure but I`ve been using it for a couple years on 9 processors and I never had any problems when we switch from and to DST time.

The processors have the adjust for DST checkmark ticked too.

I use NetTime to sync my PC daily and the clock update tool to sync pcs daily.

Ah, yes, I meant plc's

I run it on my programming desktop which is on 24/7. I only do remote desktop / VLC with the laptop, I got nothing on it really.

The clock update tool only needs rslinx so you could install it on any PC that has rslinx. Like a historian.