Unitronics Vision 130

mitakka

Hi there! Can someone give me more detailed manual for this PLC, I got some manuals from the official website, but they are too short - 8-10 pages only. I need some like programming manual, very detailed.
Thanks!
:site:

the V130 is programmed in the Visilogic software. Are you looking for a manual on how to navigate the software? The acutal PLC manuals don't say much, mostly how to wire them.

the V130 is programmed in the Visilogic software. Are you looking for a manual on how to navigate the software? The acutal PLC manuals don't say much, mostly how to wire them.

I am looking for manual about navigating the software, yes, program memory types, registers, inputs, outputs, settings, communications, etc. Very detailed one, pal!
I will connect some software to read from the PLC's memory so I need lots of details.

i have about 6 nice visilogic .pdf manuals stored on my pc, but I can't find them on the internet. So I am not sure where to tell you to find them.

Send me an email to [email protected] and I can send you a couple pdfs