Automation Direct BRX data logging

rick6785

I am trying to find a way to get a CSV file from the micro SD card in the BRX out to a USB device without having to have a computer attached to the system. I want the end user to just be able to install and remove a usb drive so they can access the log files. I know i can do data logging on my C-More HMI and get the file to a usb. The issue with that is i have more data points to log than the C-More will allow.

Any idea's?

ADC BRX product staff here:

I don't have a good answer for that one off the bat. I can think of a couple of very cludgy workarounds, but nothing that will be fairly simple.

I can see this as a need so I will mention it to the developers the next time we talk and see if there is some sort of hardware that we can work on to make this seamless. Unfortunately it won't be something that we can launch soon™, but it is a good idea and worth discussion.