network parameter fo A3A cpu

mouhab_ah

I have a A3A mitsubishi cpu plc master and local connecting through coxial cable ,

these two plcs exist in printing machine and the master one had lost his program , i found a program written on papers so I rewrite it using gx devoloper.

now i face a problem with network parameter , beacuse the master unit is also connecting to 6 remote i/o module through twisted pair cable .

i will upload the diagram of the newtork for both plcs and with the remote i/o unit .

and when i upload the program with out parameter it give me an alarm in plc link par. error

please help.

Similar Topics

Currently I'm using CC-Link modul QJ1BT11N as master station. The CPU I'm using is Q Series CPU, Q02(H). The problem is, I don't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need some help here, I'm trying to set up this CP5512 adapter to communicate with the Siemens PLC, all I left is to set up the...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Greetings Folks, This is my first post after a long gap (almost 13 years) on this forum and i hope that i will get things fixed with your...
Replies
Views
I have been looking to this and thought I'd ask for input from others before I take it in a wrong direction. The guy who used to set these up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom