Licensed Electricl Contractor

David A.

Not a PLC question. But we are looking for a good electrical contractor in the Lakeland, Fl. area. If some of you have information on a good one, please let me know. We have a project there that will take about 2 months. Not sure of the dates at this time, but should be in the next 4 to 5 months. It will be a NEMA 4 project, we will furnish all materials just need wire duct hung, conduit ran and wire pulled / terminated as per prints. We will have an Engineer onsite at all times to help.

Thanks
Alan Akers
Alabama Automation & Service
e-mail: [email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi All! I have the license for 100 displays - product FT View Server SE 100D License SFW, catalog number 9701-VWSS100AENE. How to know the number...
Replies
Views
As far as system integration goes, do you "legally" need to be a licensed electrician? At which point in your scope of work in the industrial...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I plan on taking the exam at some point in my career if one is to seek licensing as an electrician, and specifically electrician for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Compactlogix L32E in my SCADA network that loses communications every now and then, and has to be power cycled to retain comms...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am working on my first real world project to control the conveyor system. The control panel has PLC, terminal block for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom