Redundant COntrollers and EGD communication.

jawad rasool

Hi all,

I've two Rx7i redundant racks (RMX based redundancy) and two ENIU Rx3i based Remote IO racks. Both Remote IO Racks have the same HW configurations and common with common input signals on each DI cards.

One ENIU is connected with a single Controller (Primary/ Secondary) vis Ethernet. ENIUs don't have any common link to communicate with each other. Should I configure a single Target for both ENIUs or go with one target per ENIU.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
Hello, has anyone ever been caught in this situation? You have redundant CPUs, fieldbus is PROFINET, there are some devices which don't have the...
Replies
Views
Hello! I haven't worked with software redundancy before, so I was wondering if I could use the CP343-1 Lean modules (which I'm using for the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have run into a little snag here will laying out my system architecture on paper. I have two redundant sets of controllers that need...
Replies
Views
I have a L82 system setup redundant that i need to download a lot of programs to in a critical environment. What is the process to do this and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom