WinCC Explorer and S7-1200

Galaniz

I am trying to configure tags in an WinCC Explorer HMI application that interface with an s7-1200 CPU. I have read the documents here http://support.automation.siemens.c...=cseus&aktprim=0&extranet=standard&viewreg=WW
and it appears that you have to physically have the processor present to configure the tags through the OPC server. Am I reading this wrong or is there a way to build my tags without having to have the s7-1200?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I am currently using ProgramExecute to open a Windows Explorer window in my application to a specific directory (WinCC 7.5). Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was editing the properties of a button on a .pdl file in WinCC v7.2. This project is on the line HMI, and I was editing directly on line...
Replies
Views
Runtime configuration of simatic hmi wincc explorer made screens & automation system Hi Friends, How do I configure and execute RUNTIME of...
Replies
Views
I have installed WinCC explorer V7.4SP1 and SIMATIC NET V14 and I can't find the component "WinCC appl" in the station configurator. On a...
Replies
Views
Friends, 1st time going to use WinCC explorer, As I trying to create new project a windows appears with the message "The version of the project is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom