SIEMENS Application Conversion Utility

jawad rasool

Good Day,

I've to convert a Siemens S5 PLC Application to S7. Can some one let me know is there any conversion utility by siemens or SIMATIC Manager can convert the application by itself.

Before this I had converted a GE PLC 90-70 application to GE Rx7i Application, GE's Proficy Machine Edition contains a conversion feature which converts the application but generates a conversion report as well.

Is there any feature in Simatic Manager???

Similar Topics

Hi team! I'm starting some iFIX application migrations and some of them are being developed with the high performance library. Some objects that...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Even after studying some of Siemens' manuals and examples, I still can't make my motor move to the references sent by a GE PLC...
Replies
Views
Dear all I need help to creat new system to control metal strip during recoiling Old system has buit in micro contrller and all I need to update...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to retrieve an HMI application from a Siemens MP277 HMI. I am new to siemens software and was wondering how I can do this...
Replies
Views
anybody can help me on how to run the siemens plc software in windows 7 os thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom